Monday, March 3, 2014

Oscar ballot reading

I love movies, especially enjoy watching the Oscars. I also love lists as mentioned in a previous post.

Therefore there is a copy of the Oscar ballot taped to kitchen cabinet. I check off which movies we've seen in anticipation of watching the ceremony which was last night. This morning while drinking breakfast smoothie, Julia stares at the ballot & reads.

"dallas buyers club"
"captain phillips"
"wolf of wall street" - "I haven't seen that one" [uh, yeah, I hope not! Actually neither have we! : )]
"12 years a slave"
"her" - that's an easy one!
"nebraska" - "it says Nebraska!" [not sure why that was significant]

Anyway, this is another reminder that I have to be careful of what is written also. She reads everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment