Sunday, March 3, 2013

this weekend's gems from julia

"Mommy, there are 6 J's in our house."
"me, Daddy, you [my last name], Jacqueline, J-dog, Jesus"

"aboriginal art" ... that's all I heard

"I call him husband or Andy. He calls me wife or Tara ..." (imagine my head tilted to the side & thinking "what?")

She's reading EW now - a book review about a little boy & his dog having adventures (or vacations as Julia reads it ...) .

"Mommy, I just wanted to tell you I think the world of you, but when you're not nice, that makes me frustrated."

Come on! These are awesome! We really need to write a book! : )

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I am curious now about the aboriginal art. And "I think the world of you, but..." is superb!! You probably should wait until the end of the day to post the day's gems. The blog will become the book.... :)

    ReplyDelete