Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Playmates are best

Yesterday I noticed something. I noticed I was not watching, feeding, soothing or changing either daughter. After the initial "huh." of that observation I realized that Julia and Jacqueline were a self contained play unit. They were playing together and I wasn't involved. Julia has decided that she and her sister are wolves or foxes and they need to play in their den doing whatever wolves and/or foxes do in their den.

I know this is calm before the storm (its mine, leave it alone), although I do see flashes of storm, but if they play together like this I am really gonna enjoy having Jacqueline around.

2 comments:

  1. celebrate love by decorating your house or checkout special occassion decoration ideas to make your better half or love feel special

    ReplyDelete