Friday, March 1, 2013

random

Julia's favorite new word ... HILARIOUS!

She spent the night with my mom on Thursday so I hadn't seen her since yesterday afternoon (not that unusual since I leave for work before everyone is awake). However, I asked her what she & Grandma Bonnie did after dinner, before bed.

Julia's response - "random ... random things."

That's it, nothing more, end of story.
Am I already living with a middle school student?

I was reminded yesterday that I am the parent of a student.

I met Jai at my school after work, after ENCORE ended, & we switched vehicles. He went to run some errands, I drove to my mother's house to deliver Julia for her overnight and also visit with my mom whom I hadn't seen in weeks and for Bonnie to spend time with Jacqueline. We arrived early so I fed Jacqueline while Julia played.

Of course the first thing Julia does is take off her coat, jacket and tights - she's so hot natured! Julia is wearing a white SS polo shirt & navy blue skort over gray polka dot tights. She's SO adorable & looks quite grown up. She continues to get taller so quickly and of course articulate most of her thoughts with maturity & poise that I forget that she's only 4 years old ... until she has a tantrum.

I look forward to hearing what she says tomorrow. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment