Friday, February 1, 2013

SNOW DAY!


Posted on MNPS website when I checked at 6:20am!!!
All Metro Nashville Public Schools are closed Friday, Feb. 1, 
due to inclement weather.





WOO! HOO! Finally!
Best news ever - well recently! : )

I'm awake because I went to bed last night at 8:45pm, after falling asleep while reading with Julia. Jacqueline was already asleep, Jai was dozing on couch.
I got about 6-7 hours of sleep which is lovely, especially as I woke up late at 6:10am. I was going to be pushing it to get ready & out the door around 7am.

When Jai brought Jacqueline upstairs (the guest room is like her new favorite place to sleep for her first stretch) to eat at 3:30am, he said it had snowed for only about 15 minutes. He mentioned that trash cans were covered. I said, "well let's hope Joelton is really covered up"! Plus he said it was about 20 degrees.

The combination will create the "perfect storm" for a snow day & it did!!!! : )

I've posted 1X this week!! GOAL!!

Now I'm going to watch a movie all by myself since my family won't wake up for 2 more hours!!!! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment