Saturday, February 2, 2013

Love Maggie Smith

I have some Downton Abbey posts to come, but I'm watching DVD of "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" (for the elderly & beautiful) right now. It has lots of some favorite older British actors in it, including Dame Judi Dench and the awesome Maggie Smith.

MS's character appears to be quite a racist & seems to be in need of a hip transplant, but the waiting list is 6 months out. She says "I cannot plan that far in advance. I don't even buy green bananas." : )

I find that funny in particular because we eat tons of bananas each week. We usually buy a few yellow to eat now & a green bunch to have time before they all get too ripe.

"Pickled onions, pickled eggs, just pickles" ... first 2 not allowed on the plane flight, but the pickles were OK.  Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment