Monday, February 17, 2014

Downton Abbey's episode 7

I definitely need to rewatch this episode. I feel like I missed something. However, I do know that the evil valet is dead. Whether Mr. Bates contributed to his young death or not, I really don't care. I don't advocate murder, but what he did to Anna was so awful. I am glad Anna told Lady Mary & she was able to respect her privacy when she talked with Mr. Gillingham about Mr. Green's valet employment.

OK - I don't understand Edith's potential plan involving the tenant farmer & how that would help her with unwed pregnancy situation. I am glad she & Aunt Rosamud plan to go to Switzerland though I love how they could NOT fool Dowager Countess.

Mary & her suitors - what a dilemma! : )

Only 1 more episode & then it is another LONG break until January 2015.
At least there's "House of Cards" - for a few episodes too. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment