Friday, July 27, 2012

Glorious Sleep

Jacqueline slept from 9:15p-4a.
That means I slept from 10:30p-3:45a.
OMG! That is 5.5 hours ... TOGETHER!
I cannot remember the last time I slept that many hours in 1 stretch.
That many hours is my usual amount of sleep each night.
However, not consecutive sleep with no interruptions, usually for a feeding.

I fed Jacqueline at 8:30p, only on left side too.
I should have been in bed myself at 9:30p, but I had stuff to do - of course (clean pump stuff!).
Then I decided to pump, felt slightly full, definitely on right side;.
I got about 1.5 ounces which is nice to store.
Good thing I did too as that would have been a long stretch, really uncomfortable.

Julia of course was not asleep when I went upstairs. UGH!
She has so many books she wants to "read."
I was so tired & told her I was going to bed. I didn't even look at my book.
Then Julia comes into my room & says "I cannot see my book, Mommy."
I said "No, you cannot. My light is off. I'm going to sleep."
I don't know what happened after that.

Now as I pump & write this blog post, I hear her moving around upstairs.
WTF! It's 5am! Girl, go to sleep & stay asleep! DANG IT!
I'm going to Y when I finish, hope she's back in bed. I want Jai & Jacqueline to keep sleeping.
Too much going on in her brain! Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment