Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Wimbledon 2013

WOO HOO! It started yesterday & what a day of tennis play!
Nadal lost in the first round ... difficult for the French Open champion to transition from clay to grass .
Day 2 - Sharapova & Federer lose ... what is going on?!

Serena did not lose thank goodness! : )
She has some cool custom shoes.
W on the back heel of course + orange swoosh + 5 years she's won above it.
2002, 2003, 2009, 2010, 2012

If she wins this year that would be 3 times Serena has won back to back.
Serena's got style with all the orange accents.
There are orange shorts underneath the white dress which I like and hair band too.

I have concerns about Serena's eyebrows.
What is up with that? They look odd.
They are hugely drawn - why would you do that?

I'm staying home alone to watch tennis and rest.
Julia is at PDO, Jai & Jac went to some park in Madison.
I love being alone in my house & it's BONUS to be able to watch live tennis! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment