Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hair Loss

UGH! I hate it! I feel like I already wrote about the hair loss when Jacqueline was a couple of months old, but I cannot find a post. I know I wrote about it with Julia because it was so strange. It shouldn't be so odd this time, but I still hate it. I'm not a fan of hair, mine, yours, dogs, in particular in copious amounts.

UGH! I get why it happens. The hormones while pregnant makes more grow, yada yada yada, it's all beautiful, yada yada yada. Now 3 months after the baby is born, hormones change & the hair has to come out somehow.

UGH! It's just so much & it's every day, seems like ALL day, for MONTHS! I remember with Julia it lasted SO long, oh it is so gross. I don't know why hair loss is gross to me, but it is. Luckily I have tons of hair so I'm not bald or anything. That happens to some women & they have much thinner hair & other hair issues, but that is not my situation, again thankfully. However, I'd like some balance.

I know it won't last forever & soon it will be normal hair loss, but besides the sleep deprivation & of course my advanced maternal age, there is ANOTHER reason to not have another baby. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment