Sunday, April 8, 2012

Stomach Flu/SB 2012/Easter

Whew! This was awful! Not that we were planning to go anywhere for Spring Break as I've been on maternity leave since January 11, but we planned to go to church for Easter today. It really sucked to be sick the week before I returned to work. As a bonus I lost 5 pounds, but I didn't enjoy the time spent in the bathroom or lying on the bed in agony. Julia actually had the bug the weekend before; we cared for her, no problem. A few days later Jai got sick & I'll admit I had little sympathy as I cared for both girls & tried to help him (I really thought he was exaggerating!). Then 12 hours later I succumbed to the torture. So awful! Luckily Jai felt slightly better so he helped me by bringing drinking water & the baby to the bed for me to feed. Thankfully Jacqueline was fine & got tons of time with me on the bed; I mastered nursing lying down which is another nice bonus. Real kudos to breast milk keeping her healthy since that is all she eats & it's easily digestible. Someone was healthy in our house! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment