Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Boobies

We had a potluck dinner with some friends tonight.
It was lovely to see everyone & catch up as it had been awhile.
While at their house, I had to feed Jacqueline of course so I sat down in a very comfortable looking chair. Unfortunately it was right near the TV & the kids were watching a program.
I figured distractions were imminent for everyone, especially Miss Jacqueline who is the queen of popping on & off the breast now.
Luckily she was hungry & motivated so it wasn't a problem.
However, one of my friend's sons, D, who is 6 or 7 years old & very friendly & curious which is good, came over to chat with me.
He & his older brother, C, loved playing with Julia as a baby & so of course he loves to see how the new baby is too.
Well, he asks what is she doing; I explain that she's eating.
He pauses, stares at me, then comments "that is gross to eat from your boobies."
I respond that some babies eat food this way & probably he do too.
He shakes his head no & walks away.

So funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment