Wednesday, March 10, 2010

While Julia Was Sleeping ... EVERYWHERE?!?!

First of all, I love the movie "While You Were Sleeping" which stars recent Oscar winner Sandra Bullock. YEAH, Sandra!!! : )

That is partly why I was excited to create this post title to describe Julia's busy sleeping behavior. This girl is busy day AND night! Compared to where we put her down for her daytime naps and to bed in the evening, she is in completely different positions and places in the crib. It's a MINI crib, also - there's only so much room to move around!

Some people are pro-family bed - that's cool for them. I can not do it. Sometimes I move a lot during my sleep, too. Julia & I would knock into each other constantly!

She is SO cute when she's asleep - she's cute awake, too! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment