Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Birth of a Vampire

I think Julia is sucking Tara out through the nipple. The woman I married has dwindled to a mere shell (she looks like Tara but...) and I have to speculate she is being sucked out of Tara by Julia, the vampiric baby.

The mother of Julia is highly emotional, she cries all the time.
The mother of Julia is indecisive and insecure.
The mother of Julia hasn't turned the TV on in 2 days.
The mother of Julia eats wheat and corn.
The mother of Julia hasn't been to the gym in 10 or so days.
The mother of Julia drinks tea.
The mother of Julia gushes over the baby.

Those who know Tara, or knew Tara, can see that the mother of Julia is not the same woman.

1 comment:

  1. It's all so familiar. I say that to give you hope that you're not alone - not to say that your experience is not significant and unique. It's different for everyone. When the kids were babies, weight wasn't an issue, and I can only imagine having to figure in that kind of stress.

    Also, lack of sleep was probably the most difficult thing for me because of how it affected my mood, energy level, inability to think coherently, etc.

    Thinking of you guys.

    ReplyDelete