Monday, February 9, 2009

From Aunt Susie...

Hi. Happy '2 months' Birthday!!

How exciting for you (and your roommates!). I heard that Grandma Bonnie sang to you on 1/9. That would be a bad idea for me to try that with you because I want you to eventually speak to me...lol. Hope you like this thoughtful email message at midnight instead. Keep your eyes on that postcard I sent you on New Year's Eve. Pretty soon we will be able to catch up in person again. It may be only 3.5 weeks away. Also try to take it easy on the crying so everyone in your house stays healthy and rested (and you get prepared for your first visit to Phoenix)! I know you are going to love it here!! Enjoy "He's Just Not That Into You" on Tuesday. Stay smart and strong (and that other cute thing too)! Take care.

Much love, Susie :)

1 comment: