Saturday, October 11, 2014

October Julia quotes

10/5/14 
Julia spent night at my mom's after our weekend camping trip
Apparently they watched "Masterpiece Theatre" - a murder mystery

Julia's account of what happened ...
"a woman shot people, she was mad at man who did brain surgery, he was drinking ... alcohol and hurt a boy named Nabil."

Interesting happenings overnight @ Grandma Bonnie's!!!
What happens at Grandma Bonnie's, stays at GB's??!! : )

10/11/14
Julia & I were organizing some papers & photos.
She was very helpful, likes to look for patterns of course.
However, this was very random!

"I am out of cemetery ... I don't mean "I'm out of cemetery, I'm dead!"
"It means I won the game."

I really don't understand what that means. She is really smart, but sometimes she says sentences that don't make sense. This is 1 of those times. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment