Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy Birthday, Tara!

This is what I wrote to my friends on day before my birthday! : )

Dear Friends!
Well, today is my last day as 43 ... OMG! I cannot believe I am "mid-40's" - HA!
Yep, though I am a planner, I am now sending email with plan for dinner tomorrow.
Nothing fancy or wild, but craving some Drunken Fried Rice so Thai it is.
I'm getting it Medium too - kids will have to get another dish!
We heard Pad Thai Kitchen on W. Eastland closed so this is our other favorite place in East Nashville.
Friday, August 1
5:30pm - yes, we eat early.
We're basically senior citizens with young children!
207 Woodland St, Nashville, TN 37213
(615) 248-7933
If you want to join us, come on!

It was fun. 15 people total, 9 adults, 5 kids.
We had interesting service, not typical, but kept us guessing. 
Also they bought a cake & sang "Happy Birthday" - that was hilarious!

We'll probably still have some folks over later in August for casual back yard "party."
Grill meat, kids play in baby pool, nothing fancy AT ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment