Wednesday, November 23, 2011

32 week visit

I wish I could remember what I was going to write about this visit to see midwife.
I didn't gain any weight from the past 5 weeks which is a miracle. Thank goodness!
I talked with the midwife about next visit which is for the Group B strep test - I forget what it does, something that is important to know if you have before delivery because of treatment so baby doesn't get the virus. I wonder if it's an issue for baby delivered by C-section, but I didn't plan for that last time & this time the goal is a VBAC. I didn't have the virus last pregnancy thankfully. My blood pressure is excellent even with the weight gain this pregnancy. Baby's heartbeat is low which people say means it is a boy. All is good!
Another 4 weeks to 36 weeks & then I'll go EVERY week until the end. How time has passed quickly though I will not be sad to say goodbye to the heartburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment