Monday, March 28, 2011

Playing Catch-up: a year of Wellesley magazines

Another wonderful title as I catch up on posts I started in March! I think it was during Spring Break that I read the 4 quarterly issues of the 2010 Wellesley magazines. In this case, old news is still good news. I really enjoy reading about current events on campus as well as various stories related to alumnae issues/concerns. Despite the cold weather most of the year, I am sad that I don't live closer to MA.  Also I lament that Julia doesn't have more opportunities to be on campus, especially when Sewanee is less than 2 hours from Nashville & we go there every year. However, the good news is that I have Wellesley friends that I keep in good contact with & we see every year & talk about them & their children (Julia loves looking at the holiday photos & saying everyone's names) constantly. Julia also recognizes the Wellesley magazine whenever she sees it (I don't know where the Sewanee publication is) because the Summer 2011 issue is still on the coffee table.  I finished the Spring 2011 edition this past weekend! : )

Good writing & memories of a wonderful institution! Thank you, Wellesley. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. celebrate love by decorating your house or checkout special occassion decoration ideas to make your better half or love feel special

    ReplyDelete