Saturday, March 12, 2011

the flu transition to big girl bed

I wrote the title a LONG time ago, but didn't write anything. I haven't written anything on the blog in months. I wish I had more discipline when it comes to writing.

When Julia had the flu in March, she was having trouble resting in her crib, she couldn't get comfortable sleeping at night, there wasn't enough room for pillows. She would sleep on the mattress on the floor during her daily nap. However, when she was sick, we were able to elevate Julia's head with the pillow & she was able to sleep & rest.  Somehow enough nights of this method got her in the habit of sleeping on her big girl bed & she didn't go back to the crib.

Short post, not really that interesting, but I'm finally getting to it! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment