Thursday, August 6, 2009

How Tired Can you Get?

I thought I couldn't get any more tired. WHY did I think that?

Driving to work this morning, I was so exhausted; I don't remember why now. That's the other lovely by-product of not getting enough rest - my sucky memory REALLY suffers now!

Some days are better than others.

I called my sister, 1/2 hoping I'd get her voicemail (at 8am in Nashville it's 6am in Phoenix). Sadly my sister rises with the sun of her own free will ... ahh, the life choices for a person without child who wakes you at 1am to eat. I'm so jealous sometimes!

Anyway, not really trying to be funny, just honest, yet the delivery is so serious and sad that it really is funny, I tell Susie the following advice:
- get as much as sleep as you possibly can
- take naps - if not for you, for me! : )
- sleep LATE - again if not for you, for me

Susie laughed & laughed; I joined her because it is funny, pathetic, but funny. One day, soon I pray, I'll be able to sleep uninterrupted for 8 WHOLE hours without having to feed Julia in the middle of the night.

That's all I want right now - that's my dream. : )

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. It does get about a hundred times better when they stop eating in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete