Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sisters are Great

This is an old post (I hadn't written anything just the title as usual) from a few months ago yet an appropriate one as my sister was in town for 2 weeks (she left today) & the previous 2 weeks we were together in MA. I believe I originally meant to write something in reference to Julia & Jacqueline & how glad I am that they have each other as sisters are great. I love having a sister & I hope my girls enjoy having a sister as much as I have. I think they will be based on how they already interact with each other. It is especially sweet to watch them currently as Jacqueline is much more engaging with Julia, more reciprocal, whereas before Julia was doing most of the work with her song/dance routine. The other day Jacqueline grabbed Julia's hair when she got in her face too close, not that Jacqueline was upset, she's just grabbing at things now & Julia's hair was there. It was funny! We shall see how it goes - it will be interesting!

I miss my sister already, really enjoyed hanging out with her every day for most of June. She was incredibly helpful too with caring for the girls & cleaning our house & buying groceries. Hopefully we'll see each other in Chicago in a few months - that's the plan. Then we're planning to go to Phoenix in March 2013 for a week during Spring Break as we get 2 weeks off this school year.

I'm glad I have a sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment