Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Monthiversary.

My dearest Julia,

Welcome to your 10th month. If it is anything like the last 9 it will be filled with wonder and joy. Shoot, by this time next month I have no doubt you will be walking and you might even be talking. You will have seen my alma mater and you will have attended in your Grandma's wedding. I know there are a million skills and talents with which you will impressive us. I have nothing but confidence in you.

I want to thank you for raising the level of happiness in our home. Your mom and I love each other a bunch already but you help complete the circle. Although its been less than a year I feel like I have known you all my life. You drive me crazy but you bring me comfort. Your smile is captivating and a wonderful welcome every time you see me. You keep your mom and me rolling in laughter even when we are most uncertain about how to make it through the day.

I want the best for you in all things and I am infinitely grateful you have been a part of my of my life for the last 9 months.

Have fun.

I love you very much.
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment